Welcome to the official documentation of WP Facebook Customer Chat plugin by KanKoz team. This plugin is 100% FREE.
We assume you have already installed wordpress on your website. In order to use WP Facebook Customer Chat to power your messenger chat, you would need:
- PHP 5.6 or later
- MYSQL 5.6 or later.
There are just three steps towards setting up this plugin onto your wordpress website. Feel free to download a copy of the plugin direct from wordpress repository by clicking here
Step 1: Install the plugin & get started.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/customer-chat-facebookdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Customer Chat screen to configure the plugin with the info from Step 2 & 3.
Step 2: Whitelist your website/domain.
- Copy your website url and open up your facebook page. Click on the Settings link on the top right hand side.
- On the settings page, there is another link on the left hand side named Messenger Platform, click on this link.
- Scroll down a bit, add your website url under Whitelisted Domains, then Save.
Step 3: Get your Facebook Page ID.
- Again on left hand side of your facebook page, click on the About link.
- Scroll down and you would see your Facebook Page ID. It’s the last item on that page.
- Copy the ID unto the Facebook Customer Chat settings page.
- Save and drive leads from your website onto your page messenger platform.